Saturday, September 13, 2008

Where did the time go?

Another month has passed and Tyler is five months old now! It seems like we just brought him home from the hospital yesterday. He is finally growing like a weed (a good, cute kind of weed). Sixteen pounds and six ounces is his official weigh in. Our goal for this month...sleeping all the way through the night! Here is this week in pictures...
Where is Tyler? I almost couldn't find him.

Oh, there he is...Macho camouflage man in a big boy T-shirt.


Not so macho now...Is that a bunny you are sleeping with? It is a bunny!

It's a miracle that we finally got Tyler to like the tub. I guess it's all the funny faces I make at him while he's in there to keep him from crying. He just expects all that silliness that now.

T in his dinosaur outfit representing our school mascot...Zach Zephyrosaurus (that's a type of dinosaur...yeah).

Helping Daddy design a menu. We gotta start training them young.

In his "Mr. T" shirt...I pity the fool who has to change my diaper. Ultimately, I guess that's me!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Adorable post of pictures! I CAN NOT believe he's up to over 16 pounds now...that's amazing! I love the shoes he has on in the camo pic. Isn't it crazy to think that next month will be 6 months...that's nuts! Seems like yesterday we were walking around like beached whales! :)

Jessica said...

Oh and where did you find your Mr. T onesie? So cute.

Susan said...

He has changed so much. Look at those chubby cheeks and tummy! Such a cutey pie.

Love,
Mom

Alexis Uhrich said...

I love those chubby cheeks! Mr. T is such a cutie and such a happy baby! Now... update your blog, its been a week! :)

TubbyBiscuit said...

Where do you find these fun T-Shirts? Too cute...I can't believe how fast he is growing.