Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun in the Sun...

Tyler and I had a blast in California. We ended up visiting with so many great friends and seeing so many family members. Here are some of our memories...

A special thanks to my Mom and Step Dad for letting us stay with them.

These are some of the wonderful people I had the pleasure of teaching with in So. Cal. We were able to catch up and they were able to meet our new addition.

My godmother, Nancy, with Tyler.

A dear family friend, Judy, with Tyler. (Sorry about the slobber Judy. It just means Tyler really loves you.)

Avery (left) and Erin (right) visiting with Mr. T. Avery was in my first class when I taught her in first grade. She is now 13 years old and a beautiful young woman. My, how time flies!

We even found a street sign with Tyler's name. I thought that was pretty cool!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the street sign...that would be fun to print out in black & white or sepia for his room.