Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to Reality...

Well, Tyler started daycare on Tuesday and I went back to work. I did much better than I thought I would leaving Tyler that day. It is hard handing him off and not seeing him for nine hours or so when the past four months have just been he and I all day every day. Andy is starting to get Fridays off and that means only four days a week in daycare.


It has been raining like crazy. I think we got about 2-3 inches in about 24 hours. Grandma and Grandpa Lafflam came by this weekend to visit. We are having so much fun with them. They are so surprised at how much Tyler has grown since they last saw him in July.


Tyler attended his first wedding last weekend and wore his cute sweater vest, white linen pants, and brown loafers. He was the hit of the party!

A happy Mr. T in his puppy hat and shirt. What a cutie!

Tyler and Grandpa at lunch just hanging out.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the pictures in his white/khaki outfit and puppy hat. Glad Tyler did well at daycare...can't believe you're already starting school this week...good luck. We need to get together some night (this week or next) or this weekend...only two weeks until I move. :(