Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mommy's Classroom...

I have really enjoyed my summer off with the boys, but realize I have a ton of work to do in my new classroom. I am moving to the first floor and changing grade levels. So, I have brought the boys with me while I work (I don't suggest this). Blake was great and slept through the day(s) for the most part. Tyler, on the other hand, was well...a handful. Everything I organized he managed to undo, color on, or put in another place. However, I really enjoyed having him there and seeing his enthusiasm for "school" and "mommy's classroom." His favorite parts, if I were to guess, were coloring on the white board with Sharpie, coloring on the computer tower and monitor with pen, taking out all of the playground balls, and learning how to climb on tables when Mommy wasn't looking. It was AWESOME (do you hear the sarcasm?)...
Coloring on the white board (with dry erase pen this time)...

Helping to organize my book boxes.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

you are brave for taking both of them with you...that's an accomplishment! love your new header!