Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On the Fritz...

Grammie, aka my mom, came into town to visit us. While she was here we went to Lee Martinez Farm to walk around and see the animals. After we toured the farm, we took Tyler on a pony ride. He was allowed to choose his very own pony to ride, and he choose "Fritz" the pony. As soon as we put him on the pony, I knew it would be hard to get him off. What fun he had while we walked around. He held on to tight to the saddle and was not afraid one bit! I think we have a cowboy on our hands. When we got home, he told Daddy that he wanted a pony.

That is Fritz' name tag on his saddle.

Getting ready to ride...helmet and all.

Giddy up!

Tyler and Mommy walking Fritz.

I had Grammie take over after Fritz tried to bite me. Ouch!

Tyler and I looking at the cows.

Checking out the horses.

Hi horse...

T and Grammie...

Mooo...

Blake was not as excited about the trip as the rest of us. This is what he did the whole time!

0 comments: