Monday, June 8, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'...

We had a very productive weekend getting ready for summer and one of the things we did was get our bikes ready to go. We had to make them "kid friendly" by adding the seat to the back of Andy's mountain bike. I guess he won't be going off-roading anytime soon. This is a sign that we are not that young anymore...when you have to add a baby seat to your spiffy mountain bike. I find it very cute though!


Tyler seems to really like his new seat and his helmet. We went out for a ride and he did really well!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh that is just adorable. I just told Troy this past weekend that we needed to get bikes and a kid seat and start going for bike rides. It just sounds so fun.

Susan said...

Tyler looks so happy with his daddy! When you were a baby I did the same thing with you on my bike. Can't wait to see you next week!