Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside...

Well, we have finally gotten our first big snow of the season and boy is it cold here. The snow is so beautiful and not so hard to drive in this year thanks to the new Tahoe with 4 wheel drive. That is a life saver! Tyler is wondering what all the "white stuff" is as we drive along in the car and look out the front window. He even waved to the snow yesterday. Such a silly boy.



Here is our house in the snow. We got about 10 inches yesterday alone!

I don't know if you can see the thermometer in the car...it says 5 degrees! Isn't it beautiful though?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That seems so crazy to me...I was wearing flip-flops today. I'm kind of excited to see the snow again when we're there though.

Anonymous said...

I guess I just missed the big snow day! It is beautiful and the house looks wonderful. I miss you all!

Love,
Mom