Saturday, November 1, 2008

Chili's has a new mascot...

Our little chili pepper was so adorable on Halloween night. We think he has the new gig as the Chili's spokesperson. What do you think? Andy, Tyler and I spent some time with Barb and Steve on Halloween and hung out, ate pizza, and passed out candy to the neighborhood kids. Tyler was in his costume for about 10 minutes and then he fell asleep. It was a little overwhelming for him I guess.

Tyler with Grandpa before the night got going.

Our little chili pepper looking so cute.

This could be fun...

Okay...maybe not so much fun now. Now I am a pot of chili. Is this chili abuse?

I hope they don't eat me...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Adorable. Adorable. Adorable. I have been waiting and waiting (by that I mean checking your blog a million times) for pictures of Tyler in his costume. So cute. Where did you find the chili pepper costume?

Susan said...

He is the cutest chili pepper I have ever seen! Not so sure he liked being on top of the chili pot though! Glad you all had a fun night.

Love you,
Mom

TubbyBiscuit said...

I can't get over how cute his chili pepper costume is. I love the picture of Tyler in the pot. Stacie

Anonymous said...

That is classic! I laughed out loud when I saw him in the pot. So cute.