Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's So Tiring...

Yesterday Tyler laughed out loud for the first time. I thought that maybe I heard it wrong but then last night he did it about 3 more times. He is turning into such a little boy, it's so much fun to see all of these new changes. I set up his high chair yesterday. It is so big for him, but he is able to sit up in it! Today I am going to set up his exercise chair that he can stand in. He seems excited to stand up whenever we lift him and pretend he is walking. But, all of this is very hard work for him, as you can see...

1 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Tyler......I can't wait to hear you laugh! Only 5 more days until Grammie gets to spoil you. You are so very precious to us. Your Grandpa Larry cannot wait to meet you and play with you.

We love you!!
Grammie and Grandpa Larry