Friday, June 27, 2008

Howdy Y'all...

The Lafflam family is going on vacation to West Yellowstone, Montana. We have been looking forward to this trip for some time now. We get to visit Grandma and Grandpa's house and see Uncle Matt, Aunt Ally, Maddie, and Jack for Tyler's first time. While we are there we are going to have so much fun. One of the exciting things we have been looking forward to is the RODEO! In fact, to even visit Grandma and Grandpa in Montana, you have to have a rodeo name. Andy and I are "Lane" and "Dixie" (not sure about Mr. T yet...any suggestions?), Grandma and Grandpa are "Kitty" and "Hoot". So today, Tyler and I went out in search of a rodeo outfit. Well we found one and a cowboy hat, too! What do you think?


"Check out my horse and saddle in the background!"

"Do I really have to wear this?"

"Yee Ha! So, what exactly is a rodeo?"

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my gosh....he looks so adorable! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I love his rodeo outfit. You did a great job on the photos in his room with the horse in the background. He is looking so grown up now! I can't wait to see you and Tyler in August. Have a wonderful vacation. Love you all, Mom.

Jessica said...

So cute! We need to take pictures of Tyler and Camden in their pearl snap shirts together. Where did you find the hat?

Portland Dad said...

I'm a big fan of the name "Tex" I think it would work good for him. Thanks for the blog, there's nothing better than seeing a happy baby. We miss you guys and hopefully can meet Mr. T soon. Have fun with the Grandparents and say hi to them for me.